for Higher Learning
We want our upper secondary schools, colleges and universities to buzz with life, knowledge and the sharing of ideas. We want to create spaces that encourage people to spend time and get involved in both academic pursuits and social interactions. Well-planned and fitted-out learning environments can help retain people and pique their interest in a place, its history and vision.
We work with you to consider your educational institution as a whole. With our comprehensive portfolio, we can offer you guidance on:
- Specialised classrooms with a clear identity
- Neutral classrooms that are appropriate for multiple disciplines
- Environments dedicated to project work and collaboration
- Spaces for social activities and relaxation
- Concentration areas for individual students
- Teaching facilities designed for preparation, collaboration and social interaction
In close dialogue with students, teachers and experts, we develop unique environments where functionality, comfort, uncompromising design and, not least, a high degree of flexibility help stimulate learning.
We work closely with relevant representatives from your school in the development of our interior design solution. Together, we shed light on your educational institution’s physical identity and develop an interior design concept that is recognisable, commands attention and embraces your identity. While at the same time providing the perfect environment for learning.
Your project is in good hands with us
We can handle your project regardless of size.
Whether it is furnishings for a new school, a long-term plan for the school’s interior design or extra tables and chairs to be used with existing classroom furnishings – we have done it all before and we will do it all again. Our experienced project managers are your guarantee that we can get the job done together. From preliminary sketches and ideas to delivery and installation.
Our extensive network of suppliers and three factories are ready to help. This gives you access to the largest collection of both designer and standard products in Denmark. If you can’t find a standard product that suits your project, made-to-order products are everyday fare for us. We customize to suit your needs – find out more here.
We are LEARNING
At HOLMRIS B8, we are grouped into segments. This means:
- Your contact at HOLMRIS B8 works with schools – and only schools. You get a sparring partner who regularly attends education conferences and lectures to keep up-to-date on current trends and who understands the newest learning methods.
- You get furniture produced for use in schools that can withstand the bumps and wear that are a natural part of everyday life at school.
- We offer flexible delivery and installation, to keep any disruption in your day to an absolute minimum.